YAMAHA TDM БЪЛГАРИЯ > Our friends from TDM

Среща на ТДМ Румъния

(1/4) > >>

Веселин Куршумов (Ротко):
Greetings from TDM Romania. Dear friend, I want to know if a TDM Meeting will be hold in Bulgary this year; I guess it will be the 8-th anniversary, am I wrong? A similat TDM Meeting will happen between 29th of June and 2 of July in Romania.For now there are some details to think straight about but I'll keep you informed about our event and, of course, TDM Bulgary is invited (this is merely an invitation, the REAL ONE is about to come).

If you know anything about your meeting, please share with me and I'll spread the word because you need to know when can we meet again slightsmile emoticon
Best regards, Radu on behalf of TDM Romania

Поздрави от TDM Румъния. Скъпи приятели, аз искам да знам, ако TDM среща ще се проведе в Българи тази година; Предполагам, че това ще бъде 8-та годишнина, аз съм наред? А similat TDM среща ще се случи между 29 юни и 2 юли в Romania.For сега има някои детайли, за да мислят, направо около но аз ще ви държи в течение за нашето събитие и, разбира се, TDM Българи е поканен (това е просто покана, истинският е на път да дойде).

Ако знаете нещо за вашата среща, моля споделете с мен и аз ще разпределим дума, защото трябва да знаете, когато можем да се срещнем отново slightsmile емотикон
Най-добри пожелания, Раду от името на TDM Румъния

Евгени:
Интересно ми е това събитие ако смятате, че е адекватно да се отиде с различен мотор от ТДМ.

Румен Тодоров:
 ЕВГЕНИИИ  .   Или с ТДМ ,  или  ПЕША !  ;D

Adler9:
Звучи ммммммТАМАМ :-)

Веселин Куршумов (Ротко):
the meeting is between 29th of June - 2nd of July
the accomodation cost is 18-20 euros per person per night (breakfast and dinner included)

Tell the others about that and let me know if they are willing to come; as you said, the number of rooms goes to zero but I'll try to find some more for you if I know you'll come

Arrival : the participants are being expected to arrive on Thursday between 13 PM and late that night.We'll try to know each other better (one reason for that is the fact that
are some more TDM owners that last year) and we'll go to sleep.

Friday morning (7.00AM) wake up, eat and go for a trip with Mocanita (a steam engine locomotive) which will take us to a beautiful destination.The price for that is 11-12 euros per person.
The downsize of this trip is its duration: between 7 and 8 hours of train travelling (3.5 h one way).
The other option we have is a road trip which it will be established on Thursday evening.I am sure it will be two groups of riders who will be travveling with Mocanita and free riding.
For Mocanita guests: Later on Friday we'll eat at Pensiunea Cornet http://pensiunea-poiana-cornet.ro/despre-noi/ where you can eat traditional dishes and fried trout.
If we still have time after the meal, we'll go on a free ride too slightsmile емотикона.
For the free ride guys I don't know what will be their plan regarding meal and route though.

Saturday: we will be visiting some places we cannot miss : The Happy Cemetery, Sighet Prison, The Barsana Church (made of wood).When returing to our place we'll eat at Alex Happy Fish trout breeding ( http://www.ghidvideoturistic.ro/ghid…/unitati-de-cazare.asp… )
and we'll be riding home through Gutai Pass or some other other with beautiful sightseeing. Later on, we'll have some activities like contests and funny moments.
After that we'll go and party (eat, drink and why not, sing) (it's a surprise from what I've being told.

Sunday: we'll go home and hope we'll meet each other again soon slightsmile емотикона

the social dinner (Saturday night) is 7 euros per person, the T-Shirt is 9 euros
let me know what you are thinking about that
the time limit is until 1st of May
Вчера в 10:17 · Изпратено от мрежата
Radu Maxim
The most important thing I almost forgot about : the meeting will be held in Maramures, at Sieu (near Sighetu Marmatiei), these are the GPS coordinates Lat. 47.7225159, Lon. 24.2147791
Until now there are 16 TDM + 6 non TDM (still our friends, former TDM Owners or not slightsmile емотикона )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version